Thanks for checking out our blog! Ideal4umeals provides meals made to the exact specifications of the medically supervised Ideal Protein diet. This diet specifically targets fat while preserving lean muscle and provides expert guidance from a certified Ideal Protein coach.
During all phases of the Ideal Protein diet, dieters must self prepare or cook at least 1 – 2 meals per day. Simple enough, right? Wrong! Shopping, prepping, and cooking meals following the exact specifications of the Ideal Protein protocol can be overwhelming. Throw in the changes in specifications when transitioning between phases and many toss in the towel before even beginning. If you’re ready to lose weight but overwhelmed by the thought of cooking, not to mention cooking following the guidelines and restrictions of the Ideal Protein diet, don’t feel bad! 28% of Americans today cannot cook and more than 60% of all meals eaten at home are not cooked at home. But just because you don’t or can’t cook doesn’t mean you can’t better yourself! With Ideal4umeals you can get great tasting Ideal Protein approved meals and lose weight!
So, what are the different meal plans offered by ideal4umeals and the specifications used for preparing the meals? Ideal4umeals offers Phase 1 weight loss meals and Ideal4All Phase 3 maintenance meals. All Ideal4u recipes are Ideal Protein approved and formulated based on the following category guidelines from Ideal Protein.
- Phase 1 – lean proteins with restrictions on higher fat proteins. Also, in this phase, Ideal4u does not uses only wild caught fish with no farm raised fish used.
- Maintenance Phase- all proteins allowed with higher fat proteins like bacon allowed with restrictions. In this phase, Ideal4umeals will only include high fat ingredients if paired with low carb ingredients.
- Phase 1 – rigid guidelines concerning the types and amounts of vegetables. All carbs used in meals are from vegetables only. In this phase, Ideal4umeals does not include carbs other than IP approved vegetables and does not include carbs from other sources including fruit or starches.
- Maintenance phase – Restrictions on vegetables are lifted. In this phase Ideal4umeals will only use higher carb vegetables if paired with low fat ingredients.
- Phase 1- Ideal4umeals contain no starches or grains. All Ideal4u meals are gluten free even thought that is not a requirement of Ideal Protein.
- Maintenance Phase – starches like rice, pasta, potatoes, and quinoa are allowed in moderation only if paired with low fat ingredients. Ideal4umeals continue to be gluten free in Phase 3.
- Phase 1 – strict guidelines on fat consumption. 2 tsp. of healthy oil must be consumed per day, no more or less. No other fat is allowed outside of what naturally occurs in the Ideal Protein approved ingredients used. In this phase, Ideal4umeals includes oil usage on all nutrition labels for dieter’s convenience in tracking oil usage.
- Maintenance Phase – fats such as butter, cheese, nuts, and avocado are reintroduced in moderation. In this phase Ideal4umeals includes healthy fat ingredients only if paired with low carb ingredients.
ENCORPARATING NEWLY REINTRODUCED CARBS AND FATS INTO IDEAL4UMEALS DURING PHASE 3:
- High carb vegetables and/or starches are added to meals only if paired with low fat ingredients. Conversely, high fat ingredients are added to meals only if paired with low carb ingredients. Ideal4u maintenance meals do not include high carb and high fat ingredients in the same meal. All ideal4umeals are labeled as High or Low Carb/Fat for dieters tracking. This is imperative for the success of the diet and maintenance of weight lost previously in Phase 1.
As you can see there are strict guidelines that must be followed when participating in an Ideal Protein diet but when followed correctly, weight loss is guaranteed and is achieved much faster than with other diets. If you’re ready to lose weight but overwhelmed with being able to successfully cook meals to the specifications of the Ideal Protein diet, we can not only simplify the process to maximize weight loss, but also make dieting pleasurable with ready-to-eat, great tasting satisfying meals. For those not enrolled in an Ideal Protein program but who are looking for healthy, low calorie meals Ideal4All Phase 3 maintenance meals are great options. All Phase 3 meals are gluten free with some being dairy free (Paleo) and other including healthy fats (Keto). To see which Phase 3 meal are Paleo and Keto click on any meal and scroll down to “Additional Information” to view meal specifics.
Check out this week’s Ideal4UMeals menu here. For questions about Ideal4UMeals contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interesting in the Ideal Protein, click here to find an Ideal Protein clinic near you.